Meeting & Event Industry Trends
Wednesday, Dec. 13, 2017 | Day 1 | 1:30 - 2:45 p.m.
Michael Dominguez |
Senior Vice President and Chief Sales Officer | MGM Resorts International
Past Chairman | MPI International Board of Directors
Market shifts, must-have design elements, evolving (and intelligent!) event tech, political/social uncertainty impacting risk...
Explore factors driving change to your events as industry experts share their insight and answer your questions.
Michael will be joined by a panel of industry experts.
Michael Dominguez is the Chief Sales Officer for MGM Resorts International providing oversight of sales strategies in the MICE and transient segments, including industry relations, diversity sales and MGM Resorts Events & Production Services. Michael is actively involved in leadership roles in the Meetings and Events Industry and currently serves as the Immediate Past Chairman on the International Board of Directors for Meeting Professionals International. Michael’s other industry leadership involvement includes board positions with:
- US Travel Association (Executive Committee)
- Co-Chair of the Meetings Means Business Coalition
- Co-Chair APEX Room Piracy Taskforce
- APEX Standards Committee
- GBTA Foundation Board
- HSMAI Foundation Board
A few of Michael's industry honors include:
- Successful Meetings Top 25 Most Influential People in the Meetings Industry 2013 - 2016
- Smart Meetings 2015 Smartest Industry Leaders
- Meetings Focus 2014 Trendsetter
- MeetingsNet 2014 Changemakers
- HispanicBusiness.com’s “50 Most Influential Hispanics in the US”
- Las Vegas Hotel Association’s 2016 Industry Leadership Award